HOW DOES PEAK DRIVERS ED COMPARE WITH OTHER DRIVING SCHOOLS?
WE HERE AT PEAK DRIVERS ED CONSIDER US TO BE THE BEST IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND DRIVERS EDUCATION FOR SEVERAL REASONS.
1. Price/Value- As Some programs charge more compared to us at $420.00 you get more with us. We value our customers with respect and appreciation and will teach our students right.
2. Private Instruction- All of our behind-the-wheel lessons are private one on one instruction in our cars, with our experienced, Certified instructors who will treat the students with respect.
3. Our Team is wonderful with our students and treat the students kind and considerate. Certified by the State, and Intense Training with us. We all want to make sure students are comfortable with their instructors so they can learn without feeling anxious.
4. Convenience- Students can take the class, if they miss a class they can always make the class up. We also have an online class for busy students!
5. Experience- All of us here at Peak Drivers Ed have several years of experience in professional driving and teaching, We started our company 9 years ago from an inspiration from My sister who was killed from a drunk driver. We hope we can save students by teaching them and hope that they will take what they learn from us, with them.
6. Vehicles- In our Vehicles we provide first aid kits in all of our vehicles. We have automatic and 1 stick shift. Our cars are clean newer models. We have a Chevy and, 2 Toyota Corolla, 2 Nissans .
7. BTW Training- Our behind the wheel training consist of 3, two hour sessions, the first drive we do is Downtown Denver, second drive we do is Highway and Merging and the third drive we do is Mountain, we also have night driving available.
8. Peak Drivers Ed- We are not just start up company, we have been open for 9 years and plan to be for a very, very long time with hopefully opening a few more. We have the experience and resources, and what makes us different is our passion and love what we do for our community.
9. Drive Test- We are Certified and Approved by the State of Colorado, to administer the Drive Test for anyone who is getting their Drivers License.
10. When students complete our drivers ed program they get a certificate, do not loose the certificate, we cannot reissue a new one.
11. As all Driving Schools we all will be audited from the state at least once a year to keep our certifications from the state, and make sure we are complying.